Alone

At last I'm left alone..

Harry, he is my cousin,and I know him since my childhood & we used spend our vacations together. About him, he is a very fair and handsome guy... And this incident happened when I was on my 9th grade, we were playing in my uncle's car, for the first time he touched my hand so softly and said 'I Love you'. I didn't except that and I didn't reply anything at that time & ran away from him. Days passed and he was proposing me continuously and finally I accepted his proposal. From then, he started kissing me and touching me when no one is around us. This continued for 7 years and I joined an IT company after my studies in a different city and we used to speak daily over phone..

His parents started to search a girl for his marriage and he started to avoid me. He stopped to talk with me over phone. I tried calling him several times and he didn't answer me even once. Days moved on, I started to live with the pain. On that day, he called me and I was in cloud nine. I picked up the call and he asked me to travel to his city and he wanted to meet me for sex. I was scared as I was not fine to have sex before marriage. I asked him whether he will marry me and he said no. He also said

He didn't love me and he proposed me just for sex. After hearing this I was on tears and my heart was not ready to accept this, even after hearing me crying he asked whether I will meet him or not and I said no.

That is the last time i heard his voice; after that I didn't call him. Now he is married with a beautiful girl and blessed with baby
boy. HE is happy now And I'm not able to overcome this and still I see him in my dreams. He was the only person who proposed me and he also didn't love me truly. My days are passing with only tears and pain. I'm not able to share with anyone how I feel. I wish my life ends soon and I want to see his face only once before I die, not even sure if he remembers me. I don't know the reason, why I still love him..

Rizky Ramadhan

Laras

0 comments:

Post a Comment