6478 Miles

It's all about the Distance. I met him on a online chat rooms, his name was Marcus. The first time I saw him, I can't take my eyes Off of him. I was telling myself, it is not LOVE, it's just adoration, but then, I don't adore him, I love Him. I don't know how this happened, but we just started calling each other "Babe, hunny, sweetheart." until we told stories to each other, until 3 magical words came out from both of us. I LOVE YOU. Most guys I met on chat rooms, was all Bad. They think all girls will give in and show something to them, Marcus and my friend has done that, but I showed Him, I was different, because it was true, you can make a guy love you in so many ways and not just showing them you are hot and interesting. Sex is not a way. For some reasons, many guys just take and leave, and as a girl you must change it.

I chat with hum everyday, even if his time was 7 hours ahead, I'm still awake even at midnight to see him. To hear his sweet I love you's. I love Him and he love me. Distance can never hinder us to love each other because out of SEVEN billion people I chose Him and he chose Me. So many gorgeous girls and Hot guys, but my eyes are not meant to look at them nor his eyes does. We never hugged each other for real, nor kiss each other for real. We just see each other on Cam, talk, say I love you, and this makes us miss each other more. Everyday, I want to smell him, touch him, hold him, feel him, and when I close my eyes, all I see was Him. Open my eyes, I still see him. I know it is LOVE. His smile on cam, I know it was for me, He tells me he wants me, and wished he can hug me, I cry for that because we were so Far. But then Our hearts will always be near each other. He is Mine, I am His.

If ever you are reading this and you're in same situation as mine.:) I know you knew how it felt. I never thought two persons can be in love even when they never met. What a wonderful world if I can share the whole lifetime with him. I'll die for Marcus, I'll do everything for Him. Ask if He truly Loved me?
Yes, He does, he tells me everyday.

sumber : www.loverofsadness.ne

0 comments:

Post a Comment