My best friend ignores me

   Hi, all of you! I am a sensitive guy, living in Stockholm. I joined here because I want to talk about something that is too embarrassing to talk about with any of my friends. I am so sad! The Christmas was past and I hadn't hear anything from my best friend for weeks. Not a sms, not an e-mail and not a message at Facebook. She didn't even called me to thank for the Christmas gift I sent to her, but she has taken her time to both write and call others. I know that because they told me. It was so embarrassing.

   The following nights I cried rivers of tears when I realized that my beloved little friend ignores me again, after all I have done for her. This is not the first time she act like this. I often use to be the last thing in her priorities, but I thought she would pay attention to me at least at Christmas, but I was wrong about that. I felt so unfairly treated and pretty much tossed aside. But still, she is my best friend and I love her more than anything on earth.

   On Friday, after all this waiting in vain, I couldn't stand it any longer. Therefore I sent 3000 SEK to her bank account as a birthday gift in advance. I thought it might help, and the day before yesterday she finally called. I became so incredibly happy. It was so wonderful to hear her voice that it was worth every penny. But the happiness was short-lived. I know she has invited a lot of friends to her birthday party as she is going to have tonight. I hoped that she would invite me too, but she didn't. Instead, she asked me to babysit tonight. Can you imagine how embarrassing it feels? Babysit, so she can partying and make out with guys. It feels as if my heart will be torn to pieces, but credulous as I am, I accepted.

  I am so ashamed that I always let her take advantage of me this way. It seems as she just thinks of me as some kind of servant, and that made me flooded with love emotions. I told her how much I miss her and I even invited her for dinner tomorrow evening, when she will come and pick up her daughter. Now afterwards I wonder If it was a good idea. I don´t know.


Gloudy Larasati

Ramadhan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment